I have disabled my Soundcloud again and uploaded all my music to Spotify. The albums are being processed and will be available about a day or two. They will also be released on Youtube Music, Tiktok, Google Play and all the hell it’s called now. You can pre-save my music in these links here. Peace! <3
I just wanna thank you all for all the support and nice words I have received the last days! Therefore, I will continue with my art and drawing, not for others approval, but for my self. But I will also try my best to develop so I can improve my skills even more. Have a great summer and weekend, fellows!
Well, this was the painting that broke my heart. Everybody thought it was too bad to work as a book cover. And they might be right. Most important is stat I will never let criticism break me. I will use it to get better.
Since everybody who is not my friends and family, thinks all my paintings and illustrations are terrible, ugly and bad, I will now quit with all form of drawing, sketching and all my painting and focus on my writing instead. I will never draw again and you will not see any more art from me.
Off course, i will save all the stuff I’ve already made, so here’s a little collection of some of the junk I’ve made.
I would like to ask you all! What would you like to see more of from my page? Please come with some feedback and ideas you think would make my page grow and my followers more interested.
Jag skulle vilja fråga er alla! Vad skulle ni vilja se mer av från min sida? Kom gärna med feedback och idéer som ni tror skulle få min sida att växa och göra mina följare mer intresserade.
Love you all!
<3 <3 <3
Älskar er alla!
<3 <3 <3
All my music is now uploaded free to soundcloud. I will add this in my secondary menu. Here’s the link! Enjoy!
I have now had a bit of struggle while re-organizing my website. Finally the website has a static homepage, called “Welcome”. The link to it is the same as the link to my website, loveeliasson.blog. In there you will find a link to the latest posts, the same as usual, which is also located in the menu under the title “Blog”. The link to my latest posts is loveeliasson.blog/blog.
If you may have not seen, I have also started to allow testimonials. That means, that all the feedback I choose from my facebook-page, also will be visible in the testimonials tab in the menu. All of these testimonials can be located to the reviews on my Facebook page. When you add a review on my Facebook page that I like very much, I will republish it as a new testimonial on my website.
Hello. I just wanted to tell you all that I am sorry for a very inapproppriate mail you got tonight. In this mail I wrote several bad things about Mark Zuckerberg and Facebook. This was only a test to see if my content could be posted to Facebook, since I am blocked from there. I had no about the fact that all my email-followers will get a notification about it. So I’m sorry for that.
So, here we go again. I am on sick leave again from work, due to my escalating levels of stress and my growing hypo-mania. This time, all my colleges at work saw the stress in my face and they noticed how bad I felt, so they recommended me to search psychiatric help. My boss himself, thought it was a good idea to take a break from work and rehabilitate myself during sick leave. I still feel kind of stressed, and it did’t get better when I lost one of m dearest friends from my life.
No, nobody has died, but she got angry at me, and by right, because I had been acting very badly towards her, which made her feel both uncomfortable and irritated. So she decided to remove me as a friend and block me, and the thing is, that I understand her. I have been quite extreme and stressful and a lot of my friendships has been lost as a result of that. This behavior gets even worse when I am in a stressed and manic or depressive period.
With this very expensive lesson, I hope that I have learned something and I hope to become a better person myself and act more in accordance with the social codes we have in this society. I have therefore decided to take serious actions towards myself.
- Stop mansplaining! Involve yourself in matters you understand and stop involve yourself in matters you don’t understand, especially when it comes to educating somebody in something he or she know a lot more about than you.
- Respect when someone says it’s enough! Shut up and step back even if it’s hard to do so!
- Don’t talk with your friends or anybody else about everything if you don’t know that they are okay with it!
- Think before you speak and express yourself clearly to avoid misunderstanding!
- Just because a person says it’s okay, you also have to use common sense in what you do or say to this person. Some people says it’s okay the first time, maybe even the second or third time. In fact some of them just don’t have the courage to say that you are acting inappropriate.
- If you are insecure and don’t know if your actions are okay to others, don’t do it at all. Your insecurity could actually be an indication that you are about to do or say something fishy!
- Be a gentleman. Off course we should have equality and treat men and women equally, but understand that there you might not always talk to woman exactly the same way you talk to your male friends. This is one of my weakness. I often talk to my female friends exactly the way I talk to my male friends, because I don’t treat women and men different, but here you have to use common sense and be a bit sensitive. There is something called men talk and there is something called woman talk and that’s just the way it is and it has to be respected!
- Don’t nuke your friends with new information before they even got a chance to respond to you!
- Don’t use social media to discuss sensitive matters, because it’s easy to be misunderstood in written text, since you cannot hear the intention of the voice.
- When you know that a friend of you have a little depression, don’t give him or her more reasons to be even more depressed!
Thank you so much for 1500 likes on my Facebook page! You, my followers will forever be in my heart!
My dear followers! My music list with all my official songs has been updated and you can find every song in this link here! Enjoy! Peace!