Sorry that I forgot the second day in Varberg, but here it comes. My father and I was taking a walk and we took a great second bath near the Stronghold at the cliffs again. I took some photos of the view of the Stronghold and all the nice little details I liked. During the evening, I took a gourmet pizza from a real stone oven at a little restaurant near the haven. It was actually really tasty.
I just wanna thank you all for all the support and nice words I have received the last days! Therefore, I will continue with my art and drawing, not for others approval, but for my self. But I will also try my best to develop so I can improve my skills even more. Have a great summer and weekend, fellows!
Well, this was the painting that broke my heart. Everybody thought it was too bad to work as a book cover. And they might be right. Most important is stat I will never let criticism break me. I will use it to get better.
Last year I visited my fathers hometown Varberg. We rent a room in a comfortable little inn. This year we returned to the same inn in Varberg. I collected some photos I’ve taken today.
Before entering the inn, we went to my grandfather. He is now 88 years old but he still lives in the cute wooden house he has built for himself. The nature and weather around us was amazing and he’s house was full with his paintings, stache and projects, and off course his old beautiful furniture and decorative things. There was quite messy, but in a quite coozy and comfortable way. He gave me this pipe, which is very old and lacks any similar copy.
So we said goodbuy to grandfather, arrived to the inn. Then we went to the cliffs nearby the big stronghold of Varberg and took a bath in the sea of Kattegat, There were a lot of people, including beautiful women in bikinis, but the water was pretty cold. However I got used to it and went in the water two times. Then we ate at a little food place nearby, in the forest.
Tomorrow I will take photos of Varberg and the great Stronghold and everything there is, but this evening, I will just share the pictures I’ve taken today, at my Grandfathers place in the countryside. Enjoy!
My grandfather have been out sailing a lot during his years. And he also loves to paint, both paintings and colorizing his birdhouses. You will get to see them shortly.
My grandfather has become very old and a bit confused lately. He now has home service looking over him and my father, aunts and uncles are shopping food for him. But after all, he is 88 years old. He has a walker and moves slowly but he is still quite funny and clear in his head, with a lot of memories to tell about.
I am with my dad in Malmö and today I was enjoying this fantastic swim in the sea at Ribbersborg’s Beach! The first bath of the year! It was a beautiful weather and the water was very comfortable.
I have recently been discussing with my psychiatrist about my levels of stress and my mania, and probably I will be investigated for Bipolarity. I will also be exchanging a new medicine to my prescription. My psychiatrist thought I would be fit for work tomorrow, so now I am preparing with food, sleep and all that, you know.
A couple of days ago I brought some new drawing and painting material. Hopefully I will use it and develop my technique. Here’s a little surprise for you. I had almost forgotten about it myself. A special enchanted music lyric video for my Swedish Song “Kurdistans Sång.” Enjoy it and please come with some feedback on it!
So, here we go again. I am on sick leave again from work, due to my escalating levels of stress and my growing hypo-mania. This time, all my colleges at work saw the stress in my face and they noticed how bad I felt, so they recommended me to search psychiatric help. My boss himself, thought it was a good idea to take a break from work and rehabilitate myself during sick leave. I still feel kind of stressed, and it did’t get better when I lost one of m dearest friends from my life.
No, nobody has died, but she got angry at me, and by right, because I had been acting very badly towards her, which made her feel both uncomfortable and irritated. So she decided to remove me as a friend and block me, and the thing is, that I understand her. I have been quite extreme and stressful and a lot of my friendships has been lost as a result of that. This behavior gets even worse when I am in a stressed and manic or depressive period.
With this very expensive lesson, I hope that I have learned something and I hope to become a better person myself and act more in accordance with the social codes we have in this society. I have therefore decided to take serious actions towards myself.
- Stop mansplaining! Involve yourself in matters you understand and stop involve yourself in matters you don’t understand, especially when it comes to educating somebody in something he or she know a lot more about than you.
- Respect when someone says it’s enough! Shut up and step back even if it’s hard to do so!
- Don’t talk with your friends or anybody else about everything if you don’t know that they are okay with it!
- Think before you speak and express yourself clearly to avoid misunderstanding!
- Just because a person says it’s okay, you also have to use common sense in what you do or say to this person. Some people says it’s okay the first time, maybe even the second or third time. In fact some of them just don’t have the courage to say that you are acting inappropriate.
- If you are insecure and don’t know if your actions are okay to others, don’t do it at all. Your insecurity could actually be an indication that you are about to do or say something fishy!
- Be a gentleman. Off course we should have equality and treat men and women equally, but understand that there you might not always talk to woman exactly the same way you talk to your male friends. This is one of my weakness. I often talk to my female friends exactly the way I talk to my male friends, because I don’t treat women and men different, but here you have to use common sense and be a bit sensitive. There is something called men talk and there is something called woman talk and that’s just the way it is and it has to be respected!
- Don’t nuke your friends with new information before they even got a chance to respond to you!
- Don’t use social media to discuss sensitive matters, because it’s easy to be misunderstood in written text, since you cannot hear the intention of the voice.
- When you know that a friend of you have a little depression, don’t give him or her more reasons to be even more depressed!
64 page likes in 3 days! Wow, that’s good! Thanks you so much for all my new followers from across the world! The goal is set that my page will have 1500 likes before this weekend! If achieved, I have a surprise for you! Thank you!
Sorry that I look terrible today. I’ve had a bit of a minor stress period for some weeks.
Hello there. It was a while ago I shared something of importance. In friday last week I started my weekend after a long week of extreme stress and new routines at work. We had to work in a speed we were not used to, but hopefully we would become used to it after a time, well if it wasn’t for me and my infection. I was tested positive for corona and I have been sick and in quarantine since last friday.
The first days were terrible. I was just sleeping and sleeping with pain in my skin and body and I didn’t eat anything. I just slept in high fever. Later, I got my apetite back and now I’m almost completely normal again. I am also regaining my sense for taste and smell. And today something happened. I’m actually getting quite mad of this quarantene, but today was the first day for a long time, where I actually missed my job. I miss it so much, to get some routines, having people to talk to, and going up in early morning and have something to do and some routines. So I actually look forward to start working again adventually. But first, this covid-infection has to be ridden out.
During my time in quarantine, I have been working with the re-writing of my novel. But this time I’ve actually taken the time to start with a mind map and a synopsis. Now I have a clear picture of what kind story I want do write. And that’s a good start. Now I just have to start write it as well. I have also taked the time, to impvove and expand my fantasy map, and deleted my music from Spotify to upload it here on my blog instead.
Tomorrow and the rest of the quarantine I will hopefully start drawing some stuff for my novel as well. It was a long time ago I was scetching and drawing. I look forward to do it.
My whole family is also recovering from Corona, especially my mother who seem to have a more aggressive covid than me. Hopefully she will recover soon and my family will hopefully recover any time to return to a normal life. I hope so. Because this is making us all quite nutz.
My spotify did not last for long. This is because of my economic situation. So all my music will be available here on my blog instead. Good, eh?
Howdy! I’ve been working digitally with my world map for several weeks by now. I’ve also edited some of my music. Here’s the result. An overview of my map with my own music in the background. Enjoy!